A Fandom, A Family

Just as I clicked on the "new post" button I was like, "What the fuck have I done today? Did I go somewhere? Yeah, that must be it." LOL, then I remembered that I did laundry this morning. LOL. that's how exciting my day has been. LOL.

OMG so I am sitting here trying to find a font that is close to the exact same font as in the "Union J" logo because I am working on a new header for the Swedish JCats group. I mean now that they have a new single out we need a new header and since I am one of the admins for the group I can just change the header if I want to. LOL. I can kick people, I can also remove the other admins as admins but I would never do that. That will just provoke unnecessary drama. We're a fandom, we're a family. 

It's really hard finding a font. God. I remember when I took a graphic design course in high school. I mean sitting for hours just looking and downloading fonts was fun. LOL. I mean it's still fun but it's also time consuming and especially when you're looking for something specific. IDK, I found something that was quite similar so I'll just go with that one. [---] I just tried the font and NOPE it did not work! UGRH!! So annoying. First world problems.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT