Movie Night

Hi guys. I just finished watching Dear John. Oh, damn that movie is good! I am not gonna lie, I will be honest an admit that there were tears. But like, who can you not cry while watching that movie. It's just, I mean it touched me. It really did. That should really say something because I am not the type of person that cries while watching movies or tv shows. Plus I mean the movie had a Swedish director and you know, Swedes know their thing. I mean that put the special touch on Dear John. LOL.

My whole body is aching. Not my whole body but like my shoulders. My left hip, left knee and left ancle. It's bearable so it's not that bad but still, it's not nice. I am just praying it will past because other wise I have to go to the doctors and I don't feel like that. I mean whole likes going to the doctors? I just need a good full body massage. That I think would be so much better than actually going to the doctors. That stuff is so soothing, I almost fell asleep once. Hahaha. I mean because you get into kind of a comatose state, you know kind of like right before you fall asleep. You're aware of everything that's going on around you but you're not fully paying attention to it. Do you get what I am saying? Ah, whatever I am really bad at explaining things anyway.

I uploaded my new monologue on youtube tonight! I did it right before I watched Dear John. The monologue is from Breakfast at Tiffany's and in the movie it's by Holly portrayed by Audrey Hepburn. I have never seen the movie, though I tried to find it because I was going to do this monologue but neither Netflix or viaplay had it. So, um yeah. I hope I did a good job.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT