Indecisive

Hi guys. How are you? I am okay. I am just sitting here watching Get Smart on TV. I was going to watch 21 Jump Street on Netflix but then I saw that this movie was on TV so I was like "why not?!" right. How had everyone's day been so far? What have you al been up to? Me, nah I haven't done much.

I still haven't decided on an outfit for Saturday, meaning the One Direction concert in London. Hmmm. I have an idea. But I just have to check what I wore last year. Okay I remember that I wore the t-shirt that I brought at the 1D World Store in Stockholm but like I don't want to wear the same shirt to the Where We Are Tour. It's a little repetitive. I want to wear something new, though I will probably not buy anything new to wear. I could just wear jeans and buy a tour t-shirt (which I am going to do anyway) and wear that at the concert. What to do what to do. Hmmmm. I which had a t-shirt or a sweater that said "FANGIRL" but a little to late for that one. Hmmmm. Maybe I can go and check H&M because they always have cute stuff that are cheap (by cheap I mean under 100 kr). Gash, this is freaking me out because I am leaving for London on Friday and the concert is Saturday. Plus the weather app says it's going to rain on Saturday (in London).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT