Bridal Gowns

Hi guys! This morning I was looking at bridal gowns for some reason. LOL. I am nowhere near to getting married but I mean that shouldn't stop a gal from looking at some gowns. I mean when I do get married in the future I'll know what I like. I mean which type of dress. LOL. Right now I am feeling that whole princess gown type with a sweetheart neckline (I want strapless). I thought that I would show some of my favorites from what I was looking at this morning. And of course I was looking at dresses from Kleinfeld. I mean because it's Kleinfeld and they have so much. LOL.

This first dress is a Pnina Tornai. Plus it's my favorite out of the three dresses that I am showing you. I just love the skirt. Like how big it is and just look at all the tulle! It's a fairytale. I mean just look at it!



The second one is a Kenneth Pool. Okay, hmmm. I am chaining my mind. I love them both. Both really beautiful!



Okay this third one, which is a Dennis Basso, is nothing like the first two. It's the most expensive too. Anyway I like the lace sleeves. And just all of that lace. It's gorgeous! All of the dresses are gorgeous.



Which one if your favorite?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT