The Fault In Our Stars

Yo what's up! I went and saw The Fault In Our Stars today and like I am not the type of person that cries during movies. I am really not that emotional at all but this movie, it made me cries and you could hear people in the movie theater sobbing. It's an emotional movie but the book is better. LOL. It's like in every "book-made-into-a-movie" movie, situations are occur differently and some are even removed, and new ones are added. You know. The movie was still good and it was still emotional.

It was really a good start to the weekend. I hope that the rest of the weekend will be as good. LOL, I believe if I you set your mind to have a good time you will. I mean last summer I set out to have the best summer ever, and I did have an amazing summer. So it's just like that. With a positive mind you will have a positive time. I really believe that.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT