Good News

Hi guys. I am kind of tired. I watched a movie. Iron Man 3. LOL I have been wanting to watch it ever since I saw Cody watching that movie with Robert Downey Jr. Not That he was watching Iron Man 3. It's just that it has been a while since I watched IM3. LOL, plus I have only seen it once before.

Wanna hear some great news? Well, it's great news for me, Ella Henderson is coming to Sommarkrysset next Saturday. Yeah! I have been waiting for a good artist to be on that show this summer. I mean okay, yes Kim Cesarion will be on the show later next month but that's not until another couple of weeks. I have heard rumors about a few other artists that's going to be on the show but I don't know what happened with that. Well well but there is still time for them to be on the show. I wonder if Ella will only be singing Ghost? Okay that's what's Sony said.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT