Another Show

Hi guys. Today I went to a taping of David Hasselhoff's new talk show, Hasselhoff - en svensk talk show. It was better than I expected. I mean IDK but like I haven't heard so much about of him in the last few years 'cause I am not really a fan. Like the sat thing that I can remember hearing about him was that video that his daughter posted of him being drunk. I mean so, like my impression of him isn't the best. Other than that I know that he was in Knight Rider and Baywatch but apparently he has done soap opera. But seriously I think that I might watch an episode of the show when it premieres. I don't know when but when I'll do I'll tell you. I took a few pictures today but I won't post them until the episode has aired.

So I have no further plans for the weekend. Hmm, I should probably fold the clean laundry tomorrow. I mean put the clean laundry in the closet. Hahaha, oh my god what a funny weekend I have planned. I am so funny and outgoing. Someone please save me if you know of anything better to do. Hahaha.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT