Rachel Bilson

Hi. Hola mi amigos. ¿Como estas? Is that correct Spanish? Anyway I feel like a boss because I just figured out how to do a up and down question mark. Hollar at ya girl! Hahaha. Nah, but I thought that I would do a fashion inspiration, fashion icon (or whatever you like to call it) post today. I am a really big fan of Rachel Bilson fashion style. I mean she always look amazing. What kind of inspired me to do this was because right before Hart of Dixie tonight the presenter said that Rachel has a very good fashion sense and likes to call herself a fashion junkie and could probably spend hours at Gekås. That, in my opinion was an insult to fashion. Gekås is a department store where everything is super cheap and there is a reality show about that Gekås called Ullared. I mean the presenter only said that to mention that Ullared is on Kanal9 (a sister channel to Kanal5, which Hart of Dixie air on in Sweden), but still that was a very big insult to fashion. No, jut uh oh no. I mean it was just a weird comparison, like the two things have nothing in common. Just saying.

So, anyway. I chose these five cute styles. It was hard because everything Rachel wears look amazing, but I don't want to spam this post with a billion pictures so I chose five.






I feel like my fashion style is, I mean it differs. What mean is that I feel like I dressed differently and so much better when I lived in the United States. A reason for that may be because I went shopping all the time, plus the weather over there allowed me to wear skirts, dresses and shorts with out a ton of layer of tights or leggings to prevent me from freezing to death. Though, I think that leggings and tights are cute and but sometimes I just think that it's cuter with out them. So, I rather have the option to chose to wear them because they are cute instead of wearing them to prevent frostbite.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT