For You

Hi guys, so yeah obviously I didn't meet Conor since he went home this morning and, yeah I mean I would have told you guys about it if would have met him. I am sad that I didn't get a chance to mer him but now I have a lot more information for when he comes here again. Yes, I am sad but my concern is with his well being. As long as he is healthy and happy I am happy. I am fangirl so when my idols are hurting I am hurting. I am guessing that he went home earlier because he has laryngitis. Aww poor Conor, hopefully this trip wasn't for nothing and that he at least got some work done.

Sometimes we might feel stuck so I thought that I would post something inspirational. I like them, I like the pictures more than the quotes. Together they are very beautiful. Hopefully this will put a smile on your face. Enjoy.





An old tweet...


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT