Erika Eklund VIP

Don't touch me I am famous! I feel very popular that's for sure anyway. Hahahaha, Keke Palmer from Nickeoldeon's True Jackson VP RT me last night. Just because she RT me, a few other people RT me and favorited the tweet. Plus gained a few more followers. Hollar. Hahaha. That tweet (that I tweeted Keke) has got more RT's than the tweet that I tweeted Jaden Smith and he RT. It's kind of cool, that she RT me. It was a relatable tweet that only girls will understand. Hahahaha.



Two days left of this show. Two days left and then we are done shooting the whole season. I don't know exactly when the show will air though. I don't really, well I DON'T live in Denmark so yeah but if you see me on Danish TV2 sometime this year, tell me. It would be fun to know. Not that I think you well see me so much in the background but still, comment, tweet me. Whatever just tell me! Hihihi.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT