Not My Cup of Tea

Hi guys! What's hatnin'? I am good. I have been working today. It was alright but it's like school. I mean you know at the end of the day when you during you last class all you do is look at the watch because you're getting impatient because you want to go home because have been in school all day. It was like that today, towards the end of the day I kept staring at my watch and just getting impatient with every little thing. Plus todays shoot went overtime, surprise surprise. I mean when it comes to TV and film never count on anything to run according to the schedule.

When I got out of the shower this morning and saw all of the snow, I just screamed and my mom was like "What is it now?" And I warned her not to look outside, but she did and she was like "I am going back to bed now." Hahahaha. I didn't have to work today I would have stayed home all day and watched movies. OMG, it was like the perfect day for that today. A friend at work told me that he could let the children have their snow for the weekend but on Monday he wants it to be gone. No, I want the snow to be gone when I wake up tomorrow. Like we have been doing fine without it for two months now, almost three. So why ruin something that has been going to well? Yeah. Apperently. I guess this is just one of the many pros of living in Sweden.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT