Get To Know My People

Okay so you know that I talk a lot about my fellow Swedish Beliebers aka SB. Yeah, so I thought that it was time to introduce you guys to one of them. Her name is Klara Sunneborn. Check out her blog http://klarasunneborn.blogg.se, which is kind of like mine except from that it's all in swedish (buy you know there is this thing called google translate), and that she doesn't write as long posts as I do at times. Hahahaha. Like the one yesterday, that one was really long. No but really though check out her blog it's really cool!

What are you all excited about in 2014? I am really looking forward to (these are the things that I can think of from the top of my head) the Miley Cyrus concert in May and of course WWAT. I can't really think of anything else at the moment. Oooops, IDK it that is good or not (you tell me). I guess turning 21 but that doesn't really mean anything in this country. I mean as it doesn't have the same significance in Sweden as in the USA. I am already legally allowed to do everything that's legal in Sweden. Hahaha, do you know what I would have had done on my 21st birthday if I lived in the US? I probably tried to book a trip to Vegas, but that is not what I was going to say. What I was going to say was that I would have gone to a liquor store, or just a grocery store an about some alcohol. Hahaha, just because I can because I don't drink. That's what I did last year on my 20th birthday. I went to Systembolaget just because I could. Badass bitch. Maybe not so badass but it's wild for being me. Oh mah gad I am so lame. The sad truth.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT