Tumblring

Hi guys! How are you? I am okay, I guess. You know what. Something unexpected happened today. Unexpected and unexpected, I won a competition on Isac Elliot's facbook page. Hahahaha. All you head to do was comment the city and country that you are from and tag a friend. And I won. Like I never win things, I mean not often anyway. The prize is some cool merchandise from his official store. Cool! I can't wait to see what I will get in the mail. Hihihihi. I'll post pictures when I get my prize.

So I redid my tumblr the other day. I mean not like changed the whole style of it. Bu like changing the theme. I just like wasn't, hmm, satisfied with the theme that I had. I mean like the colors and like, yeah that, but like not the over all theme of the blog. So like I changed it up. Like how I wanted it to be in the first place. Check out my tumblr at http://eriikaworld.tumblr.com. Which theme do you like better, the old one of the new one?

Before

After


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT