Eye Change

Hola guys! How are you? I am fine. I haven't done much today but I did fold my laundry and put it in the closet! Woah! Hahahaha, when I lived in Cali like the clean laundry often just ended up laying on the floor until the next time I did my laundry. Like it moved from the floor to the hamper, which just ended up looking like a big pile because it was small and I have a lot of clothes.

I am going to another taping of Hasselhoff - en svensk talk show tomorrow. I got a text from them earlier today but then it was too late for me to get to the studio in time so I politely told them that I am available any other day of they need me. Yeah, so I got asked if I wanted to come tomorrow. It's going to be fun I assume, I mean it was fun when I went yesterday. He's good. The problem is, I don't know what to wear. Plus I can't wear makeup because my left eyelid is a put swollen so I don't want to wear makeup to irritate it more than it already is. It was a little irritated yesterday when I was doing my makeup but I didn't think much about it. When I woke up this morning I could feel how it was hurting a little bit and I could feel that it was a bit swollen, which it was. Hopefully it's not swollen tomorrow so that I will escape the embossment of looking like a freak on national television (as the girl with the swollen eye and no makeup, yeah great). I have to make up for it with an awesome outfit.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT