Fashion Friday

Hmmm, that frustration/ not so funny thing when you want to blog about some amazing pieces but cam find them. H&M in a nutshell. Like, I love H&M, I would die for them, I am a H&M junkie but like everything that you can find in store you sometimes can't find online. But I did find other amazing things. The website is not totally hopeless (it's just annoying that I can't show you want I want to show you).

I am going to start off with a pair of pants. The rest is just dresses. Like, what I really wanted to show you guys was this really cute romper (that I just have to have) and this really cute blouse (which also is a must have). Hmm, the next time I stop buy H&M I have to take a picture of them so that I can show cute this fashion essentials. Okay maybe not essential but they're cute pieces. The things that I am about to post are just easy pieces that will make you look chic without even trying.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT