Honeymoon Avenue

Hi! I kind of just remembered that I have to blog today. Ooops! Sorry, I have been so caught up in trying to breaking the vevo record. You know, Justin Bieber's new music video Confident released today. So I mean it just has to beat Wrecking Ball's record with 19,3 million view in the first 24 hour. Some Belieber's say the view count say something over 20 million, which would be awesome if that is true since 19,3 million is the number that we have to break but like my browser say 2,543,133 and like it's slowly crawling up so like IDK. I am so hoping that we will break the record. This is important, like, we need to do this for Bieber. We completely failed with All That Matters, that was a joke! We would easily break the record if all of Justin's twitter or facebook followers watched the video once. Hmm. ha, want know a funny thing? I'll tell you anyway. I clicked on the video link exactly at 1 AM when it went live and then it said 5 views, which means that I was view number six. I was the sixth viewer of the Confident video! How cool wasn't that!!!



OMFG! Jack Maynard followed me on twitter! AKSHSDHFSAGLDA!!! WOOP WOOP OTZ OTZ! Like what! Conor follows me, Jack follows me and Alex (one of Conor's best friends) follows me. That is so cool.


I created a new playlist on Spotify earlier that you are free to follow. I created it just because I wanted to listen to something while I was doing the dishes and I didn't want to have to change the song every 4th minute. No, it's not a collaborative list because it's just songs that I want to listen to while I am doing things when I can't change the song all the time. Here is the link if you want to follow the playlist https://play.spotify.com/user/1255703941/playlist/4oGzEx7knAimFfcKEjkrBB.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT