Cêline Paris

Hi. Mmm yeah you can't go on a two day hiatus. It will just continue, and then before you know it has been a week. Well well I am here now.

Okay. Hahahaha ('cause I feel like I need to smile right now, and you too need to smile). So how are you? Anyways, like I have never been that girl that is like huge into bags. Like of course I like my accessories just as much as the next girl. But like what I am saying, like I have never had like a million bags, one I am not rich but two I just haven't had the interest. But like lately I have discovered this whole new world of bags. Okay maybe not that vivid but I have gotten a bigger interest in bags if you say that. Hahaha. Okay but yeah um, so like I saw this picture of this bag from Cêline on my tumblr dashboard and I am just in love! Isn't it gorgeous?! Crazy beautiful. Too bad that my wallet doesn't match my love for it. Hahaha, LOL.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT