A Little Get Away

Hello! So I just spent the past two days at my moms' place. It was really nice. I cuddled with the dogs and my mom and I went and saw Wonder Woman. It was nice to get away for a couple of days. Unfortunately I didn't really take a lot of pictures so I hope that you saw my instagram story. If you missed it you also missed some darn cute puppies.

Look how gorgeous it is in Nyköping!

Actually lately I have tried to enjoy the moment more. I mean not take pictures or snap everything. Just sit there breath and take it all in. Which I really don't know is such a good thing when you're a blogger. Well well, that's why I do these photo shoots to at least have a few pictures to post.

I made chiapudding for breakfast because my mom likes it. I have to say that this is the best one that I have done so far. I used yoghurt instead of milk.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT