How I Keep My Skin Looking Fresh

The other day I talked about how I don't like to wear a lot of make up. I do like to wear make up but I like to keep it simple. Just mascara and lipgloss. That's it. Instead I try to keep my skin as fresh and naturally beautiful as possible. Today I thought that I would share my beauty routine with you. It's very simple and very easy!

1. I wash my face twice in the morning and twice at night. Two times, right after each other. You know that when you wash your face once it only cleans the surface. The second time that you wash it it deep cleanses your face.

2. I use face masks twice a week. A deep cleaning mud mask twice a week and pore strips once a week and charcoal mask once a week.

3. Exfoliation. I exfoliate twice a week. I put regular white sugar in my regular face wash and wash my face as normal.

Me, last night after I washed off my makeup 

An other trick is aslo when you find a beauty routine that works, STICK WITH IT! Why change something that works? If it's good for your face, if it's good for your body then keep doing it. Also SPF is always going to protect your face. Try to find a moisturiser with SPF. I use Benefits Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++. Also DRINK WATER! I know that this has been said so many times by so many people, but hydration is key to a great skin and well being. So drink, drink, drink lots of water!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT