Home Away From Home

Hello! I have just spent the past two days at my moms' place because it was her birthday. But I am on my way home now. I so wish that I had a driver's license so that I could have a car and drive to and from her instead of taking the train. Though the commute by train is pretty easy but still a car would be easier.



It is a good thing that my mom has a few dogs so that I can take them for a walk and still get my exercise. I would say that fitness and that whole having a healthy lifestyle thing has taken a up a big part of my life this past year. It is who I am and I am happy for that. It has taught me so much of what it means/ how you can live your best life the healthy way.

If you stay with me here I will take you on a fun journey through fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. We will all learn so much together. I am looking forward to it!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT