Saturdays In Stockholm

Hello luvies! How are you today? I am good. I hung out with my good friend Le Ly today. We have know each other for about a year. I met her when I worked at UKÄ. We started working there at the same time. It was so much fun working with her because we got a long very well and helped out each other at work. We were allies because it felt like it was us two against everyone else since we were consultants. It was so much fun. We also have a lot of common interests such a having a healthy lifestyle.

/ Shirt - Ralph Lauren / Skirt - H&M / Shoes - Vagabond / Scarf - Michael Kors /


We had a nice fika at Rörstrandsgatan. If you are ever in Stockholm Rörstrandsgatan is a must for a nice fika. Especially in the summer. They have a bunch of lovely café's and restaurant's. Then we walked from Vasastan to NK because Le Ly wanted to buy a Michael Kors bag that she has had her eyes on for a while but now that it was on sale with 40% off she just had to seize the opportunity.




OMG, on the way over there I saw one of my favorite Swedish artists Kim Cesarion. It was weird, or I am so weird. I just stared at him and smiled. Fortunately though he smiled back. Maybe I wasn't so weird after all. I just feel weird and annoying in moments like that.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT