I Don't Do Sales

So what's up today? The day has basically already past. Hahaha. It has been such nice weather in Stockholm today. I was walking around the city just taking it all in. When I got home I did a workout session. Afterwards the weather was still so nice so I decided to lay on the balcony and tan for a few hours but I don't know what happened because the sky became full of grey clouds. Now the sun is shining and it feels very warm and nice on my legs.

Right now there are plenty of sales going on. I have seen so many things that I want. But do you know what I have learned? I have learned not to shop things that's on sale. Why? Often when you see something on sale you're temped to buy it because of the low price. In reality it's not something that you like or fits your style. You only like the low price. I only shop on sale if it's something that I have had my eyes on for a while and then it's available for a lower price.

That being said I was going to show you my favorite things that are on sale right now. That felt kind of like tricking you since I don't really do sales. Instead I thought I would show you my favorite things at Åhléns right now. Though, I actually do recommend that you check out their sale because they have a bunch of great stuff with up to 70% off. Since supply differs in-store and online I couldn't show those things because they don't have them online. But hey check out these other great stuff instead.

/ 1 / 2

/ 3 / 4 /

/ 5 /

/ 6 / 7 /


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT