I Will Not Apologize For What I Did

So, there is one thing that I never do. Okay, yeah I do it but very rarely because no. That thing is apologizing. What I mean by that is that I stand for the things that I do and I am going to be true to myself. It's not like I am a bad person that goes around doing bad things and hurting people all of he time. No, I am a good and honest person that believes in doing things right and treating people equally. So if you don't like me or what I do, that's on you not me. Don't get me wrong and think that I am this super bitch. If I do or say something and unintentionally hurts someones feelings and they honestly confronts me about it, of course I am going to apologize!

The thing is to know when you're right and when you're wrong. When you are obviously wrong you need to acknowledge that and apologize. When you're right, be proud.

Here are some other things that you should never apologize for:
1. Being yourself
2. Standing up for something that you believe in
3. Following your dreams
4. Being with the one you love
5. Being smart
6. Asking someone to explain something again so that you'll better understand it
7. Putting yourself first
8. Having an opinion
9. Speaking the truth
10. Cancelling plans


your writer, Erika


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT