Today's Plans

Today I have quite a few thing that I need to do.

- The blog: Today I am going to prepare as many posts as I can. It's always nice to have a few prepared posts that you can use when you don't know what to post.

- Swedish Health Awards: I am going to ask some friends to vote for me and I am going to vote for myself. Self promotion (no shame here) because I want to win! I would also very much appreciate if you would vote for me. Click here to find out how to.

- Google Analytics: I am going to learn more about how to use and better understand Google Analytics.

- Photoshoot: Tonight I have a photoshoot with photographer David Garwol out on Lidingö. We are going shoot by Kottla Lake. I have never been there but he says it's really beautiful so I am excited.

What are you all doing today?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT