Healthy Snacks

You know what, I rarely eat candy or cookies and cakes and all of that stuff. Just mostly because I don't have any cravings for it. If I do eat candy it's sometimes chocolate or liquorice. Also I don't like candy because all of the unnatural chemical ingredients. I don't care about the calories! I care that the food I eat is made from all natural products. I am so glad that I have found Mormor Magdas vegan ice-cream because it's organic and made from natural ingredients.

I thought that I would share some of my healthy snacks with you so you also can have a healthier alternative to candy. I am not saying not to eat candy but as with everything moderation is key or as we say in Sweden, a lagom amount.

1. FRUIT SALAD. Usually when I make a fruit salad I choose three or four of my favorite fruits. I cut them into cubes mix them in a bowl with raisins. You can also add nuts and coconut flakes, that's really delicious. If you want you can have some whipped Greek or Turkish yoghurt on the side.

2. CHIAPUDDING. Chiapudding is great because you can make a lot of it at once. I make it with oat milk and a little bit of vanilla powder. When it's done I eat it with some jam or fresh fruit.

3. NUTS. I love walnuts. That is my absolute favorite thing to snack on if I am feeling a little hungry.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT