Beauty Friday

Yo, yo, yo! How are y'all doing on a fine Friday night like this? Ha. I did a facial earlier and those pore strips. Have you ever tried pore strips? After I have pulled them off I look at them to see how much got stuck on there. Haha, when you haven't used pore strips in a while it's kind of disgusting to look at them. I'm like, yuck! Or what do you say. or maybe you are just a pretty princess with perfectly clean pores? Ha. I think that it's nice and fun to do a facial and other beauty treatment. I do them at least once a week. I mean, who doesn't like to look good.





I put up some more things on blocket this morning. A few bags, including a pink bag from Victoria's Secret, and some lamps. Check out the bags and the lamps.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT