Gym Brat

I want to the gym today. First work out since last summer. Hahaha. I went to Friskis och Svettis and they have sauna in their locker room. I didn't know that and I have been there several times before, that was in high school and I never went to that part of the gym. It was just nice to sit there for a while.
OMG, I drank so much water! Like more than I usually do in a day! Hahaha, I guess a good work out does that to you.

I made this video last night. It's me doing the Astro rap from Cher Lloyd's Want U Back. Hahaha. I always try to learn the rap part from different songs. Not like a full Jay-Z or Kanye West but just a small verse from your average pop song. Hahaha. What do you think? I now that I am not that good but it's just a fun thing to do.




your writer, Erika

.p.s. Did you get the name? I am not actually a gym brat. I went to the gym and I am a brat (A fan of Cher Lloyd) :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT