Blue

Hi guys it's FRIDAY! Hahaha! How you doin'? I am fine except that I tried to get tickets this morning to Justin Bieber's 3rd show at the Globe in April without success, *sad puppy face*. I tried to get to get onto the site before the the tickets got released and I got placed in queue and then I got on the site before the 10 am (when the tickets got released) but when the clock turned 10 am the page didn't refresh as it said that it would, *sad puppy face again*. Well, well at least I got to see him in LA last year and that way cooler than seeing him here but still, I want to see him here.

I love US Trendy they have the the cutes, hottest clothes. US Trendy is a site for independent designers to get their clothes out there. Follow them on facebook for the latest, http://www.facebook.com/UsTrendy! Today I saw this cute navy blue polka dot dress from two designers called Sisi and Mimi. They had 50's style dresses. This dress also comes in red but I prefer the navy blue. Click on the dress for more intro about it and the designers.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT