One Step At a Time

I took some step by step pictures this morning because I said that I would do so. I also took pictures of the products that I used. I am not going to explain each step but if you want me to do so some other time, I can definitely do so.

No makeup


Step 1


I used the one in the middle

Step 2


I used the on top in the middle

Step 3




Step 4





Step 5


This lipgloss is awesome! It is really good for dry lips!


I also took a picture (I got my to help me) of my outfit today. I really liked it so I wanted to show you guys. The dress is from H&M DIVIDED, the tights are from Forever21, the belt came with a dress that I bought at JCPenny and the cardigan is from H&M. The gold (not real gold) necklace I got at a Gwen Stefani concert.


(Say "hello" to Merlin in the right down corner!)



I put up some clothes on blocket. Check out the ad!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT