Writing a Paper

OMG! I started on this boring paper that I write during the "break". It's two questions and each question has to be between 450 to 600 words. Thumbs down! And you have to base your answers from the course literature. Like, what the fuck is up with that? Hahaha, no it makes sense that we have to do that and I would agree more if I were a teacher but now I am not. I mean it's just that we can find better sources else where. OMG, do you know what my professor said? Of course you don't because you weren't there, hahaha LOL. She said that she doesn't want to see any "wkikpeadia crap". Okay, like, there goes like every essay/ paper that I have ever written before. LOL. No, yeah I use wiki. But that is just to confirm something that I am unsure of. I mean something I don't want to search the whole web (omg, that sounds ancient) for. I don't know, just to save time.

I rented The Dictator by Sacha Baron Cohen. It was actually funny. It was funny because it is so ridiculous. Cohen did a good job. I mean Borat and Brüno, naaaaah. Ali G is okay. But you know, it was okay.


your writer, Erika
.p.s. http://instagram.com/eriikaworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT