My Playlist

I made a new playlist yesterday for when I go to the gym. I just wanted something different to listen to. The list is just as long tough. 30 songs, 90 minutes. I thought that would post the list here. Not the whole list but the first 10 songs. Maybe you need some inspiration for something different to listen to. LOL. I am just glad that I can help you whenever in need.

1. Problem  - Becky G. feat Will.I.Am
2. Wish U Were Here - Cody Simpson feat Becky G.
3. Animal - Conor Maynard feat Wiley
4. iYiYi - Cody Simpson feat Flo Rida
5. Live My Life - Far East Movement feat Justin Bieber
6. Baby It's You - Jojo
7. Baby - Justin Bieber feat Ludacris
8. California Gurls - Katy Perry feat Snoop Dogg
9. Fly On The Wall - Miley Cyrus
10. Heart Attack - One Direction


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT