Edame

Okay. So I am finished with the first question for my paper and it is 632 words long but that including the footnotes. I mean, come on, she can't count the footnotes. Well, do you normally do that? Anyone out there who knows? Hmmm. Äsch, I'll just e-mail my professor and see what she says. Maybe I'll just e-mail another professor because she gets a lot of e-mails and don't have time to answer then all. Something like that anyway. My other professor said that it was okay to e-mail him if we have any questions since he knows that she gets alot of e-mails. He said that he have all his e-mails connected to one account so he will/ can reply much faster. That's good.

I made edame burgers for dinner tonight and they were delicious! Like damn! It was this recipe from this cookbook that I bought at the campus bookstore at SBCC. When I saw the cookbook, I was like "I have to have it!" Hahaha, me and my cookbooks. I kind of a hoarder when it comes to cookbooks and baking supplies. Hahaha, it's true! Have you seen my new cupcake stand? Ah, I'll just post a picture here.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT