Smash

Hmmm! Did anyone watch Melodifestivalen? Seriously what a joke! I mean Sean Banan, how could he go straight through to the finale? he has to have gotten some type of I-feel-sorry-for-you-votes or something because he hurt his knee earlier this week. Gosh! Me faves, Anton Edwald and Eric Segerstedt and Tone Damli got to Andra chansen (the second chance). I hope that they both will got the the finale from Andra chansen.

Listen to Tone's song Smash. Seriously it's amazing, I just found it on youtube.



I had this dream where (in a simple explanation) I got a white baby bunny (with a black bow around it's neck) from Eric Saade (google him if you don't know who he is). It' was so cute! Now I want a baby bunny (a white one preferably) and I will name it Eric Saade. Incase it's a girl, well, Erica Saade. Hahaha. I not the biggest Eric Saade fan but I would name the bunny that because I dreamt that he gave it to me.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT