Sushi & Semlor

Hi, my friends, what's up? I am good. I had sushi for dinner. Yum yum yum! They have finally opened a sushi place where I live so I asked my mom if we could go there for dinner. It's was really good. I took a vegetarian sushi and there was this tofu piece that I have never tried before. It was good. I took a picture. Both plates aren't mine, the California rolls are my mom's.


On Tuesday it's Fettisdagen and so tomorrow I am going to make semlor. I am just going to make the bread not the whole thing with the almond paste and whipped cream. Just the bread. I'll put on the finishing touches on Tuesday. I am also making semlor for Annika and Kaj.


your writer, Erika
.p.s. Follow me on instagram @eriikaworld :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT