Small Bump

Yo, yo it's Friday (as a black haired girl - that's now forgotten - once sang)! OMG! Finally! I celebrated with stuffing myself with cinnamon rolls and coffee. Yum! The dog got some treats too. Hahaha, funny story. I though about buying Merlin some treat but I decided not to and when I came home my mom had bought him some candy. Good thing that I didn't get him something. I mean that then he would have alot of candy and he doesn't need that.

So, I have been thinking about my birthday "party" today. Mostly whom I want to invite. Since I want to have this british theme I want to have Union Jack invitation. I want Union Jack to be on the picture side of the invitations. I don't really know yet if I am going to do the whole theme british theme but it would be fun to do something different for a change. It's my 20th birthday. This March I have had this blog for six year. That's a long time.

I am sitting here listing to Ed Sheeran's song Small Bump. I just want to cry when I hear that song. It is such a sad story plus a beautiful song. According to wikipeadia it's about his close friend who had a late miscarriage at four months (he sings four months?). All of his songs are amazingly beautiful and most of them wants to make me cry. Not because they're sad more because they're so beautiful. He's, he's truly amazing! His song are better than.... their are no words for how good they are. He really deserves more credit than he gets. He's a little less than two years older than me and that makes me feel like I need to get my shot together.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT