Passionate

Aww. I love my readers so much you are so amazing! It has been really fun to blog about fashion and beauty this week. I am sorry that I didn't blog yesterday. I don't know why the internet thinks that we are in this on and off relationship, I am in this for the long hall. I love you baby let's get married, mwah! I am serious. Dead serious.

This week I am almost exclusively listened to Hot Chelle Rae on spotify. I try to mix it up with some other artist so that I don't get sick of them. Not that's that's ever possible, but sometimes you get an overdose of an artist and need to take a break again and then you listen to a song you haven't listen to in a while by that artist and damn it's like you're hooked on crack. I am just guessing, 'cause I don't do drugs. Drugs are bad kids, stay in school.
No but seriously I love them. Ryan is so hot! All of them hot for that matter. I was gonna say that I think that Ian looks like Reid Ewing but now the I google them not so much. I kinda think that Ian look alot more like Russel Brand. Because of the hair, maybe I should mention that. Hahaha.

Ian Keaggy




Reid Ewing



Russel Brand




Are you absolutely hooked on a band or any artist for that matter? I mean, I'll always love Miley Cyrus, Jesse McCartney, Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson and Conor Maynard (those are just some artist on the top off my head). Always. And Hot Chelle Rae and One Direction. I mean who can resist four hot guys? Weird people that's who. Hahaha. No one is weird for having their own individual taste. I say won who your are and never let anyone stomp on you. If your passionate about something you just do it no matter what people say, 'cause in the end it's all about you and your happiness. Ha. I think I might go to the 1D World pop-up store next week just to get somethings small. Maybe a bracelet or something like that. You know what, I had a JB bracelet and 1D bracelets that I always wore but then I lost them. I don't know where and I don't know how. So, I had to buy some new 1D bracelets at Claire's, which I always where now. Hehehe.

Let's finish of this post with some wise words. Find your passion and embrace it!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT