Trying To Live

I don't really know what to say today. I am still a little sick. I went to school today since I only have a cold. When you have a cold your body is just playing a trick on your mind that makes you think that you are worse than you actually are. So you think that you have a temperature of 40°C when you actually have a normal temp. Hmmm. Yeah, yeah. I felt like I had a fever today but when class ended and it was time to go home I suddenly felt not sick when I stood up. So I walked to the metro since it such a lovely weather here in Stockholm this afternoon. 8°C! Yeah.
I have special home remedies for when I am sick. I eat raw garlic. A few cloves of garlic each day. It really works. There is something in garlic that is good for the immune system. I don't remember what it is called. Google or wikipeadia it.

Right now I am watching Grey's Anatomy and listening to spotify. Going old school with some Destiny's Child. It was so annoying 'cause when I came back form the US I had to change my spotify setting. Well, I had to change country from USA to Sweden so that I would be able to listen to music on spotify in the mother country. You see I got spotify while I was in Cali.

When I am done with this post I am going to refresh my nails. I mean just put on a coat or two with the color that I already have on. It's some pink color from Victoria's Secret. I don't remember what it is called. I just want them to look fresh.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT