So Sick

So, I just thought that I would stop by and say "Hello". 'Ello! Ha. Naw, today I have been kind of sick. I woke up with a sore throat this morning. I hate having a sore throat. Don't you? Always when I get a sore throat a cold afterwards. So tomorrow I will probably wake up with a cold. Nice! Thank you for this practical joke. So the only thing that  have done today is renewing my SL card and I went to the pharmacy. I got a new anti-bacterial gel and a new facial wash from Neutrogena. Have you ever tried their products? I think that they are amazing. I think that this is the second pink grapefruit product that I am trying. I just need a new facial wash so I just got this one. I hope that it's good. So far I have been pleased with their products.


Okay. I did some homework this morning. But that's it. 'Cause I'm sick I don't want to exhaust myself. As much as I would like to stay home from school tomorrow, I don't want it to be because I am sick. Who likes to me sick, right? In middle school I used to pray for to get sick. Now, no not so much. OMG! In Cali when I got sick - I got sick like one time - I went to school anyway. I don't know if I blogged about that. Anyway, I was scared I was going to miss some important information or I don't now, get kicked out of class. I remember that during the first class that I had that day, OMG my lungs were hurting. It was good that I went to school that day because when the professor that i had for the last class that day called the names on the roaster and people didn't answer he said that they were dropped. He called a name. They didn't answer and he yelled "Dropped". I was like, damn, glad that i went to school that day just because of that.

I miss Cali I got to admit that. I miss who I was. More carefree. It was fun. Teenage dream, as KP sings.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT