Schoolwork

Oooops! I haven't blogged in a few days. I have schoolwork but it's not like I have as much schoolwork to do as in the US. I am just to bored to do anything. School does that to you. Mostly because it's boring and then you're still bored when you come home. I mean you're still tired if it's fun but that's a different kind of tired.

Tomorrow I have no school so I might go to the gym but I have this paper to write. I mean I have started it but I have about 100 word left. A little more. The paper has to be 600 words but it's okay if has plus minus 60 words. So 100 words is about a summary and that is just my own thoughts and that I can write in about 10 minutes. I also got to find another way to use an academic source. I hope my teacher won't be mad at me for using three wikipedia sources. But that was just for something about Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron and Uma Thurman. I mean even if I know what I wrote was true I just thought it would be a good idea to use a source to confirm my I already know.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT