A

Happy first day of summer! How has your day been? Mine has been good! I went shopping! Yup, yes I did. I got a t-shirt at H&M. I saw it about a month ago and never bought (I loved it then too). Oh, yeah now I remember why I never bought it because it was like a few days before the 1D concert and I was like, thought to myself that I didn't want to buy it 'cause I want to be loaded at the 1D concert so that I could buy a bunch of merch. LOL, which I did. Okay not I a bunch 'cause as you probably know by now I am not a billionaire. Sorry if that shocked your illusion of me. But you know that I have to be honest. Anyway (enough with the fake crap) I bought a t-shirt, key change and a necklace. Anyway (again, keep getting of track), long story short, I didn't buy the t-shirt then 'cause I wanted to have money for the concert.

Seriously I at go to five different H&M's to find the t-shirt in my size! I would have ordered it online but it was out of stock there so I decided to try my luck in store instead. Some of the stores only had it in M and L. Gosh, I hate when you can't find something in your size or when the smallest size is the size lager then you usually wear. Me not likey. I found it at one H&M store on Drottninggatan in a size small, so I got it. I was like I'll settle for a small, even though it looked like a tent on me (it's a loose fit anyway) because I really wanted the shirt. But I still kept going around to other H&M's hoping that they might have it in a size XS. I went to the H&M store on Götgatan (it's emotional to walk into that store, only Directioners get it) and - yeah - they had it in a size XS. I just exchanged the S for a size XS. 'Cause I wasn't tent shopping, I was looking for a nice t-shirt.



Oh, talking about shopping, I went to a few Stadium's to see if they had that Adidas hat that I like. They did but unfortunately in a size large. It fits when I have braids but when I don't it's just going to hand there and that's not cool. Aaaa, I for got to go to the Adidas store. Hmmm, maybe I'll go there tomorrow and see if they have it.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT