Right Back To Work

How are you all of my luvies? Good I hope. Hahaha, today I sat in the audience for some weird Swedish show that I'll probably won't watch when it airs on TV this fall. I'll probably just watch to see if I can see myself in audience. LOL. I am glad to get back to another show tomorrow. I've missed it. I hope it will be as fun as last week. I am going to bring my book (I am reading Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella) so that I have something to read on my way to work and on my way home. Especially on my way home 'cause my phone tend to die since I don't get a chance to charge all day, I mean I bring my charger with me plus I also work until usually around 9 PM. So that is, yeah kind late and I am not usally home until 10:30 PM.

I want to buy a hat. I think that it would be a cute accessory. I saw a few at TGR in Sollentuna Centrum (okay, not hat related but a funny story. Before I had to be at studio today I went to Sollentuna Centrum and I went to Lindex just because and they were playing Demi Lovato's Really Don't Care! I freaking love that song! I got really happy since I am like obsessed with it, LOL.) but now I can't find them on their website, not even the Danish website. Hmmmm, I just love when I see something in a store and can't find it on the website. Just love love love that. Also I don't know if I want to buy a hat. I mean it's gonna look cute but it is just going to mess up my hair. So, um, I don't know.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT