A Good Time

Hi guys so what are you all up to? Me, nah I am just sitting here trying to figure out what to write. Hmmm. Tralala. Oh, yeah! Tomorrow The Carrie Diaries premieres in Sweden! Yeah! I haven't seen it yet 'cause I actually prefer to watch TV series on the TV and not the computer. Sometimes, well you have to watch some shows on the computer because you don't know when they'll premiere in where you live 'cause it's shown in some weird order on TV and is several seasons behind. LOL. KUWTK. Hahaha. Tomorow I gonna watch a few more episodes of Games of Thrones and an episode from season two of Khloé and Lamar. I am going to work on Sunday so I am going to miss it. I am also going to miss RIX FM festival in Kungsträdgården. Olly Murs, Anton Ewald and several others. Plus before the concert actually starts all the artist are having exclusive meet and greets/ cd signings. Why (do I have to work)?!

Nah, I am sure I am going to have a fun weekend. I know one major reason (that I won't mention but it is the main thing that i know I will have a good weekend). Hahahaha. Any it will be a good weekend, I hope that nothing will ruin my weekend. Gosh, 'cause I am like super excited about this. Hahaha, whatever you think that I am talking about you're probably way off. Way way off.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT