Flower Child

I just have this feeling that it's going to be a great summer. I don't know why but for some reason I just feel like this summer is going to kick all the other summer's ass. It's going to top last summer. I mean last summer was pretty amazing, like hello I moved California. That's pretty amazing! Though this summer is going to be amazing next summer is going to be even better. Ya know 1D in London! YOLO! OMG! I can't freaking wait! Where We Are Tour, Harry Potter World, Madame Tussauds and loads of shopping! Harrods here I come! OMFG, Victotrias Secret here I come (since we don't have VS in Sweden, well we do but the store is at Arlanda Treminal 5 after you have passed through security)! Hmmm, yeah loads of shopping! Traveling, shopping and concerts that's what being yong is all about! Kinda, you got to have fun!

I went TGR in Sollentuna Centrum today and I saw this flower wreath that I thought was kind of cute. I took a picture of myself with it and then i put it down. When I went back to see what it cost I couldn't find. It was nowhere to be found in the store. I couldn't even find more flower wreaths. Hmm, I didn't ask a store clerk. Not that I was in love with the flower wreath I just thought it was cute and it kinda made me think about Perrie Edwards. Maybe I'll go shopping tomorrow before Alex birthday celebration.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT