Summer Fun

YOLO! Today I hung out with the amazing Linda. She informed me that Ke$ha is coming to Gröna Lund! Seriously, why didn't I know that?! I am so happy that I am not working that day! There are so many concerts this summer that I want to go to, I am either working that day or they are sold out. I am working the day The Script is coming! Seriously! They are amazing, I love them. Anyway, at least I get to see Ke$ha.

I am actually excited to work this summer. I mean, I will have something to do. Also I will feel more responsible plus earning some money is never a bad thing. I have decided that I will put away half of what I will earn toward London next year. Yeah, I know flying to London (from Stockholm) is not expensive in comparison to flying to Los Angeles, which is on the other side of the world. I want to fly British or some other good airline plus I am not going to fly with some airline where I have to change flights. Like c'mon, I flying to London. LONDON, which is just about two hours away! LOL. I am really looking forward to next summer. 1D mania!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT