Pretty Is Just A Pretty Word

YOLO! How are you all doing? Hahaha, I was looking at my selfies in my phone 'cause I want a new profile picture on facebook. Scrolling through the pictures I was like (selfishly) think "Damn I am cute". Sometimes I feel that about myself but other I am like staring at myself in the mirror and am like "Oh I want to capture this cute moment that I am having" so I get my phone. Then the picture is like just "Oh so you think that you are cute?! You should be a comedian 'cause that's some hilarious shit!". From one hundred to a zero in less then a second. Anyone else out there who can relate? I mean through I have moment when I think "Damn! I am beautiful!" I also have moments where I think "Why can't I look like the girls in the magazines. I want to be beautiful, like who am I kidding."

I mean yes in general I got to say I am pretty content with myself but I guess that there always thing that  I want to change. Not about my body but like new clothes, shoes and that kind of stuff. Sometimes (most times) I just sick of my clothes. Yes, I want the latest. It doesn't have to be all designer (but I mean it wouldn't hurt you know). I love H&M. I am a H&M girl. I promise you that at least 70% of my clothes are from H&M. Addicted much?! Um, yes.

As I said most of the time I am pretty content with myself but I would like to feel great about myself too. Don't now think that I walk around depressed all that time (that's just a waste of emotion). I just like my life to be a little bit more exciting and I am actually trying to change that. So there is not just all talk and no game. There is all talk and all game (does that make sense?).

I hope that all my Sweetees are okay tonight. "Whenever you smile, I smile." (Quoting Bieber as the Belieber I am.)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT