Open To It

So last day of work today! I am seriously going to miss it! Really! The people and the feeling and like you know everything! Really, I will! I guess it's job hunting. Not really feeling that vibe. Nah. I mean who does but I kinda need money and yeah, something to do. I can't just roam around for the rest of my life. Nah. It's summer so that means Gröna Lund and a bunch of concerts! Next Sunday I am going to with Linda to see Ke$ha and on July 27th The Wanted is coming to Sommar Krysset, which is taped at stora scenen (the big stage) on Gröna Lund. That's gonna be fun! Sometimes I feel like a bad Directioner for liking The Wanted. I mean I don't completely like them, just a few songs. 1D is a completely different story and yeah, um, yeah.

I know I am kind of on my guard when I meet new people. I mean I am not always like that. Some people you just immediately click with, you know what I am saying. Whether it's a best friend, boyfriend, girlfriend whatever some people just work together better than others. Anyway, my point is I try to not be like this. Try not to look for Ashton around the corner or in the bushes. I try to act, I mean try not to be like, like that I guess. Hoping for the best but expecting the worse about, like, everyone. Hmm. I want to be more open and let people in, but I am not the kind of people that talk about myself. I don't "bother" people with my troubles and talk about myself (seriously who wants to hear that?). It kinda makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, getting really off track about what I really wanted to tell you in the first place. Okay, I am trying to be more open, but stand off-ish has kind of become a reflex of mine. Sometimes whenever some asks me to do something I usually don't do and wouldn't know how to react in a situation like that, my mouth says (as a reflex) before my brain has time to actually think, "I don't know." Getting off track again. Okay, so I am trying to be more open (to make a long story short). Anyway so last night while I was walking from work to the train station this car next to me starts to drive slowly. So I stopped because (as the nice girl that I am) I thought that the guy in the car might want ask me something. Which he did but he asked me if I wanted a ride. Okay, yeah, he was cute and the car was really nice (a black BMW, more than that I don't know since I am not a car enthusiast) but I said know. I mean getting it a car with a stranger? I am not going to lie and say that I wasn't tempted to say yes. It would have had been nice to get a ride to the station but I don't think that's what he wanted. I don't know, it was Friday and it was late. I don't know maybe I should have said yes, what do you think? LOL.


Your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT