Work, Work, Work and then Some Time to Play

Today has been a fun day at work. An okay day, more okay than usual. LOL. Nah but it was okay. While I had a break I went outside to charge my phone because you can't bring your phone inside. Anyway, I went outside to charge my phone. While I was bringing the charger out of my bag a security guy started walking up to me (I thought that he was going to tell me that I couldn't charge my phone there). He was so sweet and told me that I could charge my phone inside so that I didn't have stand out there alone. This other security guy said that i couldn't bring my phone inside but the the first security guy said it was okay since I need to charge my phone. Oh, how sweet. LOL, the second security guy came up to me a little bit later to make sure that I wasn't going to keep my phone with my once I finished charging it. He noticed my 1D and JB necklace and said that I was wearing something very wrong around my neck. I was like "Oh, you mean Directioner. And the JB stand for Justin Bieber." Then he said that I was wearing two bad things around my neck. He shook his head and walked away. You could kinda tell the he was joking. So he wasn't mocking me (I hope).

So tomorrow I have to work and on Saturday too. Have to make it sound like just a pain but no, I like it. Anyway of Sunday I am kind of thinking of relaxing. Maybe going to Starbucks (on Arlanda), dream away with a note pad in my hand. I don't trying to get inspiration. I could bring my laptop but no, I don't really like bringing my laptop places. Well, um, when I first moved to SB I used to carry my laptop with me but that was mostly because I didn't want o leave it at the hostel I was staying at. After a while I got tired of carry it around 'cause it's not exactly lightweight (okay it's not heavy, but I had other things in the bag than just my laptop) and I don't know it just feels clumsy to carry it around. I wonder if Starbucks is just as cheap here in Sweden as in the US? Oh, I wonder if they have those delicious sandwiches? Yum, yum! I can't wait.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT