Around The World

Watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians is not good! I miss Cali. LOL, but when I am in Cali I miss Europe. Hmm. Maybe I should move to London. Australia? LOL, that's even further away. Whatevs! I am not going to school next semester. What I'll be doing I haven't quite figured out. YOLO. Work I guess but I mean other than that. No, I don't know. All know it's summer now and I am going to try to enjoy my time the best way I can. I am also going to try not to over think the little things that upsets me, which is alot easier said than done. 'Cause I tend to do that alot. Hmmm.

I feel so free! I mean no school, like what the heck am I going to do. Have fun! I want to go the beach but the beach here is not the same as in Cali. Gosh I miss. It's a different way there. Things are just different. Hmm. Maybe someday (obviously) I'll go back there. I need to. I'll buy a house in Malibu, Venice, Santa Monica or something. I don't know. Maybe in The Hills. I have no idea, I am not from there. I lived in Santa Barbara once. If I ever moved back it would probably be in the LA area.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT