Release You

YOLO, boys and girls what are ya doing? I just finished watching an episode of 90210 'cause I haven't watch it since I was in the US. Gosh, I miss Cali. Hmm, I need to figure things out before I deiced to move back or whatever I want to do. 'Cause I don't know sometimes I just feel that life is so boring here, no offense to anyone, plus what to I have here that I have to stay for? It's just how I feel. Like people here don't understand me. Life is just more fun there, I just feel more free. If I ever move back I have to try more things, like try it all! Vegas, YES definitely. I want to go to Vegas and party hard, really hard! I mean it's Vegas, what else is there to do there? No, seriously please tell me, 'cause I have no idea. seriously no idea.

I miss being young in America, being in Sweden twice a year. Hmm. I don't that was the dream. I mean it still is but I have other dreams. I know that I really want to take screenwriting classes, 'cause I would like to learn a little bit more about that. I kinda know how to write a screenplay, the format but I need to improve that and my storytelling skills. I mean I need to be able to focus for more then like five pages before I get bored with it and tell myself that it's bad idea and no one's ever gonna want to read it. Hmmm, or maybe I should just chill on myself. I mean take it easy and believe more that I can do this.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT