Thank You

Hi. You know what? I wore a really cute outfit today but I didn't have time to take a picture of it before I had to leave this morning. Yeah, yeah! It was way cuter than what I wore yesterday. I mean what o wore yesterday was fine (I even asked what the people in SWD thought and they said that it was cute). It was cute but I just didn't feel like it was me but I wanted to wear it so I wore it. LOL. I was kind of scared that it would make me look like I was wearing PJ's but SWD didn't think so (LOL, the two people that commented on my photo didn't think so).

Anyway my outfit was really cute today. I got started down by a few people at work. They were looking at me while smiling (not in a creepy scary way, in a friendly way) so I was scared I might have stained my pants (which were white and, yeah, everything on white is more visible). Later one of the ladies came up to me and said that they were looking at me because they thought my outfit was cute. Then exactly after she came up to me another person said that I looked really cute. Weird! I mean I am not used to people telling me that look good (or compliment me in anyway), so sorry if you do and I respond in a suspicious (I mean since I am not used to compliments I'm just always suspicious and think that Ashton Kutcher will jump out with a camera crew and tell me that I have been punk'd) way. I appreciate compliments and thank you for them and even compliment you as soon as I realize that you really mean what you say and that Ashton won't jump out from behind a bush. I feel like in California that I complimented people more. People complimented me too, it was just a natural thing that people did. So after a while it came natural to me too. Sometimes I just feel bad for people who are nice to me and my response is an emotionless cow while I am waiting for Ashton (I feel like such a bitch sometimes and I am sorry for. Just stick around and you will see that I am just a fangirl, but I am only fangirl hard or even at all around other fangirls because those are the only people who knows what I am feeling/ talking about. Don't want to hear about 1D, JB or someone else.... don't bring them up 'cause I can go on for hours about them plus I can relate everything and I mean EVERYTHING to 1D and JB - for example).

LOL, want to know something funny? Okay. I got offered to be in a music video for a hiphop artist from Texas. A hiphop artist from Texas. LOL. Naw but seriously, I've just never heard of a hiphop artist from Texas before. Or have I? There is probably is one really famous out there and I am writing this and feeling really embarrassed that I don't know that whoever is from Texas. Oooops (sorry!).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT